Last night felt like the first day we brought baby J home, in terms of how much sleep I got (or didn't get).I thought we were getting better with the sleeping thing but I guess not. He went to sleep at 11:30pm (like seriously??!) and then woke up at 3:30am... I didn't mind that because I have come to expect that (to the point where sometimes I wake up a minute before he does). BUT then he woke up again at 5, then again at 6:30 then at 8! WTF?!
It better be some type of growth spurt because seriously I am exhausted! He has been up since then until about 5 minutes ago when I was able to get him back to sleep for his morning nap.
I think I would've been better off if I had just stayed awake and watched a movie or something during that time because I now have a serious headache from those 20 minute naps that I took in between his feedings.
Should be a very fun day!
If you can't tell from the tone of this post, I am super annoyed right now. But he's going to wake up with that smile on his face and I'm just going to melt... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment